🎙 Here is episode 2 of Moments Musicaux. The podcast of Concerts Lachine.
Podcast Show Notes (this episode is presented in English);
– Performance by Eve Egoyan (piano). Thoughts and Desire : Nocturne III – Linda C. Smith.
– Interview with Barbara Scales. Barbara Scales is not only one of the most enterprising of our agents but, as you could hear, an agent’s tasks and responsibilities are extremely wide-ranging.
– Tommy Dupuis classical guitar; Tommy himself recorded two pieces for us; first the Allemande from the Partita for violin, BWV 1004 by Johann Sebastian Bach in a wonderful transcription by Tommy himself. After the Bach, we will hear him perform a superb modern piece, Hika, by the Cuban guitarist, conductor and composer Leo Brouwer.
– Interview with Liz Upchurch head of the Canadian Opera Company’s young artists’ program called, the Ensemble.
– The fabulous Choral Scholars of University College Dublin under the direction of Desmond Earley with a traditional Scottish New Year song with words by Robbie Burns. en🎙 Voici l’épisode 2 de Moments Musicaux, la balado de Concerts Lachine