- 28 March 2021
- All Day
- On Facebook Live
- Free admission | Suggested donation : $10
Composer, improviser, arranger, he has designed innovative programs intended to publicize the gems of instrumental and architectural construction; he has shared his expertise and his imagination with speakers from different disciplines, including theater, circus and singing. He has more than 300 works in his catalogue.
How to attend the concert
It begins at 3 pm and includes:
- Introduction by Yves Garand
- Conversation / questions
The concert is accessible free of charge, but we suggest a donation of $ 10 per concert. Make a donation
Means of accessing the virtual concert
- Click the link sent by newsletter 1 to 2 days before each concert (subscribe to our newsletter).
- Go to Facebook.com/ConcertsLachine
- The link to access the concert on this site will be available the day of the concert
Can’t attend the concert ?
Recordings of the concerts will be available for 7 days, on this page.